Donna Sue Dolle, M.D., P.A. is a private, or concierge, internal medicine practice called Clear Lake Internal Medicine which is located in Nassau Bay, TX. We are a Direct Primary Care (DPC) practice since we do not file insurance.
Advantages of this style of practice:
- High quality, patient-centered medical care
- Little to no wait time in the office
- Same day availability for urgent appointments
- More time available between patient and physician to discuss health care issues
- Emphasis on disease prevention and quality of life
- Physician availability after hours and on weekends via phone or the internet
Patients are required to pay an annual fee to join the practice. Insurance is not billed for Dr. Dolle's time. Patients may continue to use their medical insurance or Medicare for all medical needs not covered by Dr Dolle's services. Please see the Services and Fees tab for details on included services.
The fee includes:
- An Annual Comprehensive Wellness Assessment including EKG and blood work
- Secure patient web portal with an online personal health record
- Medical care throughout the year--no maximum number of appointments
In essence, patients engage me as their personal private physician. My goal is to serve your medical needs with high quality, value, and convenience.
My staff and I provide care for patients who desire excellence in traditional medicine and want guidance regarding the protection of their most precious asset – their health. Dr Dolle is also open to discussions regarding cutting edge testing and therapies.
Current patients: To send secure text messages to Dr Dolle and the office, download the Spruce Health smart phone app. You may also send pictures using this app.